PEACE COUNTRY GOLF SUPERINTENDENTS ASSOCIATION
- Annual directory containing updated information on all PCGSA members, industry reps and executive board.
- Industry ad in the directory.
- Admission to all PCGSA meetings (including golf fees and lunch at meetings). A great opportunity to get together with fellow members in an open forum to address issues and events. Also a good way to showcase your course by hosting a meeting or event.
- One complimentary guest pass to a PCGSA meeting for a potential member (from outside of your course). A great opportunity to showcase how the PCGSA membership can benefit your fellow comrade within the industry.
- Year end golf tournament. The Green’s Classic, to be held in September.
- Executive positions determined by elections. Open to all members in good standing.
- Member’s only access to exclusive opportunities or events on the PCGSA website.
- Professional development. On occasion, meetings can include speakers or seminars. Website links to various information specific to PCGSA members.
- Industry support and development. The PCGSA hands out yearly awards to turf students at different facilities and is also an active supporter of turf research.
- Discount admission and golf to PCGSA meeting for other member employees.